Back Link
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back Link

General forum to discuss of all topics.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kerala’s famous Ayurvedic resort
Tourism plus Ayurveda @ Kerala I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 7:06 pm by abagail

» Enchanting Yoga retreats @ India
Tourism plus Ayurveda @ Kerala I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 5:01 pm by kumerinjen

» Tourism plus Ayurveda @ Kerala
Tourism plus Ayurveda @ Kerala I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:00 pm by jerli12

» Hair Transplant
Tourism plus Ayurveda @ Kerala I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:55 pm by shanaq1985

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Tourism plus Ayurveda @ Kerala

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jerli12

Tourism plus Ayurveda @ Kerala Empty
PostSubject: Tourism plus Ayurveda @ Kerala   Tourism plus Ayurveda @ Kerala I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:00 pm

Ayurvedic treatments are becoming an inevitable part of Kerala. There are Ayurvedic treatments for various ailments available in Kerala. There are Ayurvedic hospitals, resorts and Ayurvedic centers with spa offering a wide variety of treatments. Tourists visiting Kerala are exposed to a wide variety of Ayurvedic treatments. The exposure to many treatments has increased the desirability of Ayurvedic treatments. Many tourists experiment these treatments and benefit from it. Ayurvedic treatments are increasing in demand due to its popularity among tourists. These treatments are available in affordable rates. There are also many Ayurvedic packages that include wellness and tours also. The concept of tourism combined with effective Ayurvedic treatments has fascinated many. This has lead to a steady rise in the popularity of tourism and Ayurvedic treatments. Many people are opting for Ayurvedic treatments as these treatments are harmless and non-toxic. Ayurvedic treatments have an edge over other treatments. These treatments are increasing in popularity for its effect against various illnesses. kerala ayurvedic treatment   is popular among many those who have experienced the treatments. There is an influx of tourists visiting God’s own country annually, many of them experiment Ayurvedic treatments. There are also many Ayurvedic resorts, wellness centres and spa in God’s own country. Tourists are interested in these centers and seek wellness treatments here. There are also wellness packages available for treating stress related disorders. These rejuvenation packages have generated much response from tourists. Many of them opt for these packages.
Back to top Go down

Tourism plus Ayurveda @ Kerala
Page 1 of 1